Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Molly Is a Winner

Oh my goodness. What a day. I have one more day to finish clearing out and cleaning the apartment. Plus my email provider has been out. However, this evening was awesome because I got to see Cirque du Soleil. I love it for the music, costumes, and human feats of wonder. But I haven't lived in a location close enough to see it for the last fourteen years. So yay for Portland.

And yes, this means that I sorely neglected Molly who settled on the plaid bunny quilt...a subtle hint that I don't sufficiently appreciate living with a WINNER!

Molly won Lily Pad Quilting's Pets On a Quilt contest for 2017! She won a Stella Light Two...which I'm going to steal from her, because I can. I will only be able to use it for my duties as staff, but my only time off is sleeping, so that will work out fine.


8 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Well done Molly.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I saw that - congratulations Molly. Please let Mamma use that light!

gayle said...

Congratulations, Molly! We knew you could do it!

Barbara said...

Smitty is definitely Smitten. A few of us were wondering if he spent the night at her house a few nights ago. Perhaps you heard some pebbles hitting the window and a cat mewing, "What light through yonder window breaks?"

Cathy said...

Congrats to Molly! But boy oh boy, that look she’s giving you in the picture above should send you scampering for cover!

Katie said...

Congrats Molly! Maybe she's practicing for next year, making use of the handy bunny quilt? (She'd better smile though, cause that scowl doesn't look likely to win anything!...but I know that look well...)

QuiltGranma said...

isn't it good to be staff to a winning cat?

Mystic Quilter said...

Congratulations to Molly, but I don't think she's too happy about you taking over her prize!