Sunday, December 18, 2016

Pig litter

Oink!

Six times oink. And now I have 24 left facing piglets. My current plan calls for 24 left facing piglets and 24 facing right.

It's also that time of year that I like to look back over the past year...and that's how I discovered that this time last year was Cyclone's graduation day from Kitten U (making cats of tomorrow great again). I often think of her and hope she is having a great life. She was half the size of her sister Molly, but she had twice the energy and mischief. Molly learned a lot from her sister.

I so wanted to adopt Cyclone but knew that with plans to move across the country, it would be down right crazy to adopt a cat.

Here's Buddy from a year ago. It would be a week later that he would officially accept me by coming up to me without enticement and rubbing up against me.

And it is only with hindsight that I see the eventual coup d'état lurking in Molly's eyes.

5 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Happy looking piggies. It's so nice to see a photo of little Cyclone, such a pretty face, looking a little wistful.
Lovely photos too of Buddy and Molly, it's nice to travel down memory lane!

Frances Meredith said...

Kitten photos. A pure internet experience.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love the piggies!!!

Cary.wisnosky@gmail.com said...

I love reading your blog ...you are blessed with your humor and those silly kitties...just too darn cute...happy holidays from Carry in Tomahawk WI

Cathy said...

Wow, I love your crazy piggies. And your crazy kitties too!