Saturday, March 26, 2016

Twinklers and plaid bunnies

I decided to make some more purple twinklers this morning. And yes, I did have to bring out the seam ripper a couple of times when I lost my way.  And if you're wondering how I managed to have all of these stars up on the design wall at once...I closed the door to the sewing room. If you don't mind the noise of cats banging on the door, a lot can get accomplished.

For more wonder purple projects, visit the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge's last week for purple in March.

And yes, this is the last bunch of plaid bunnies. I finished them this morning because last night Molly took over my sewing chair because I wouldn't let her lounge on the ironing board next to the hot iron.

12 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm so glad you got all the bunnies done before Easter! Do they have any plans for the big day? Those twinkles stars are so cute!!

Turid said...

Lovely star blocks, and your bunnies are awesome.

scraphappy said...

Those bunnies are just too cute. Perfect for Easter.

gayle said...

I do love those bunnies, and the twinklers are pretty dazzling, too!
Maybe you can hang a quilt/design-wall-decoy on the outside of the door. The cats can entertain themselves climbing it, and the padding would muffle the sounds of their banging on the door. 8)

Sue SA said...

And the bunnies marched on! Just love them, so perfect for Easter and just look so right in plaid!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Plenty of PURPLE goodness and plaid bunnies, too?! Wonderful progress!!

Peggyinno said...

Those Twinklers really shine!! And those plaid bunnies are cute, cute, cute!!

PaulaB quilts said...

Love the twinklers with the alternating dark and light blocks, very effective. Congrats on a great group of plaid bunnies. They look sharp and ready for Easter. You have a good day also.

Laura said...

I love your bunnies! I have lots of plaid shirts, so I might steal this idea.

Mystic Quilter said...

Only just caught up today with posts from RSC folks - lovely to see your twinklers set in this alternating pattern.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love your bunnies, and the twinklers.

Sheila said...

Cute purple stars. I love anything purple. Love, love, LOVE your bunnies! And keeping up with kitten university. Your blog is sooooo cool.