Thursday, March 24, 2016

Plaid Bunny Formation

Yup. I can't stop making plaid bunnies. Here are three more. I decided to make more as I continue to over think the eventual layout. Of course, Cathy at Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilts is showing her Sane side, and finished her quilt flimsy AND a stuffed bunny. All absolutely adorable.

Meanwhile, there was a wasp in the house and Typhoon decided to take it on and got stung. Tommy did the exact thing as a kitten. And after licking his wound(s), Typhoon wanted to go back for a second round. Of course, he is blaming me for his mishap and won't let me near him.

5 comments:

Turid said...

One can never have too many bunnies, at least when they are as sweet as yours. I made five, but they are treat bags. You can find them on my blog if you like.

gayle said...

Bunniez!!!
Poor Typhoon. Did he bite it or bat it?

Lynne Stucke said...

Thank you for sharing the link -- I thoroughly enjoyed reading about her velveteen rabbit and rabbit quilt. Your bunnies are adorable, and I love what she has done with them, even though I'm not usually an 'improv' person. Happy Easter! Hoping Typhoon forgives you soon. lynnstck(at)yahoo.com

Cathy said...

More adorable bunnies! YAY!! My hubby insists that cats have two brain cells (occasionally a cat has three). I think your Molly and my Darla have three; Typhoon and Alfalfa have 2. But maybe that's just a boy/girl cat thing...

Cathy said...

I'm in love.