Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Bunnies, bunnies and more bunnies

First, I should mention that Molly did not have a good day today. I safety pinned the bunnies to the design wall and the best she could do was make them tilted and drunk looking. She hung on to the wall tugging very hard on a bunny before finally giving up.

I'm still not completely certain what the finally solution is except that I think I do like them scrunched up...not the March Hare as Cathy as Crazy by Design suggests but the Hare's March, which may have to become the title of the quilt.

The one decision I did make was to make more bunnies.

6 comments:

gayle said...

Oh, good. There can never be too many plaid bunnies.

Vicki W said...

I like Hare's March! Would a squirt bottle help dissuade Molly from the design wall?

Lynne Stucke said...

Hare's March! PURRfect name for these bunnies!

Vireya said...

Poor Molly! I have been enjoying her sabotaging of your design wall.

Love all those bunnies!

PaulaB quilts said...

Those hares sure are in marching formation, except for the slightly tipsy ones, who were under attack and deserve a little something strong. How many are there going to be? How many are in a gross, or in this case a regiment?

Cathy said...

Well, of COURSE there will be more bunnies.... Thankfully, in this case. They're so cute!!