Sunday, March 13, 2016

Bunnies and a garden

Here are four more bounding bunnies, facing to the right. I have about ten more to make to finish this quilt top from last year's Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. If you would like to see more scrappy happenings, hop on over to Oh Scrap!

I also finally managed to add a Tutorial page to my blog with links to various patterns. I hope it's helpful.

And here is Dear Jane block L10 or Nan's Naiad. I liked how Fabadashery interpreted the block better than the original. But then I couldn't help myself, because the block began to look like a field surrounded by carrots and beets. And well, the bunnies might be hungry.  And yes, significant amounts of paper piecing were committed during the creation of this block, all under duress.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you for adding the tutorials. I love the pig so will try that one first and then the others. I'd like to see the pieced seahorse if you're looking for suggestions for other tutorials. I've only followed your posts for a short while but haven't seen any turtles. I'll try doing a search for them. Thanks again for sharing these clever blocks.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I too thank you for your tutorial link. I always have to search a bit for the pig ick to give you credit. Your bounding bunnies are adorable. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

gayle said...

Love the bunnies!
Funny how Fabadashery's garden block doesn't look like a garden at all...

Mystic Quilter said...

Aren't you clever adding a page on Tutorials - I have yet to work out how to do this!!! Not for tutorials but for QAL's and one for flower photos etc. Bunnies - these really do look to be racing along at speed - hope they find what they're look for, they will if they head to your block!

Frances Meredith said...

Nice to fit in your 5 a day.

Laura said...

I really like your rabbits and fish! Not sure I've ever stopped by your blog before, but I will again. Such fun projects!

Vicki W said...

Yay, I can comment!!!!!