Thursday, February 5, 2015

I was able to remove the tree from driveway, but unfortunately it involved a fatal chainsaw accident. We are often told to wear protective clothing when using a chainsaw, but I have never heard of protections for the chainsaw. As I was maneuvering around the log, I tripped over my girly battery-powered chainsaw and broke the latch that holds the battery in place. If the chainsaw had been wearing a helmet, it would have survived this fatal blow. So all you chainsaws out there...be careful around people...they are very dangerous!

3 comments:

Denise from Sacramento said...

Oh my!

Debra said...

OMG! Glad you didn't get hurt. Condolences to the chain saw.....

Magpie Sue said...

I misinterpreted that photo in a big way. My first thought was, "Why would anyone want to clamp down a tree trunk like that?"

Glad you weren't hurt in the chainsaw incident. Will you be acquiring a helmet for your saw now? ;- )