Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I laid out the first draft of the dark side for the I-spy quilt. I will take my time over the next couple of days to balance out the dark blocks and the yellows. Also, I don't want cat blocks next to each other because they will either fight or conspire.
I also cut the mat board for the Jimmy postcard screen print that I hope will go in a local show. Unfortunately I haven't cut mat board in quite a while and it took A LOT of cardboard to get to this point.
I also spent most of the day waiting for Tommy to show because I knew if anything would bring him back from the great beyond it would be seeing his style icon looking like this.

3 comments:

Denise from Sacramento said...

Yes, he would have had something to say about dignity for cats. He had such sage advice for both humans and cats.

Mystic Quilter said...

What a neat screen print of Jimmy - when are we going to see one of Tommy?

Cathy said...

Awesome screen print!